Children with music experiences tend to have positive attitudes, a positive self-image, desires to achieve excellence, abilities to set goals, cooperation, and group cohesiveness. In addition, students who participate in Music, usually outperform non-Music students in academic subjects such as language and mathematics. These differences become greater the longer students participate in music.
Learn music the fun way with us today! If you wish to learn piano, violin, guitar, organ, flute, drum, clarinet, or any other musical instruments in Singapore, click here and submit your request now.
Singapore Piano Lessons or Other Music Lessons By the Best Music Teachers in Singapore
TopTutors Tuition Agency LLP have over 5000 music tutors ranging from experienced music teachers teaching in the various music schools in Singapore, to young musicians that practice musical instruments since young. Our music teachers conduct one-to-one music lessons at your home for musical instruments like piano, organ, violin, guitar, clarinet, and flute. We will match suitable music teachers that fit your requirements.
We aspire to assist our clients to find the right music mentor who has the same music chemistry. Engage us now for a music teacher, be inspired by him or her and discover your talents in playing piano, guitar, violin and more. Cultivate your musical talent rapidly with fun and enjoyable music lessons now, by the best music teachers in Singapore. Our music teachers entertain and educate, and make boring music education and solfege a thing of the past.
- Children raised in cultures rich with music tend to develop learning and communication skills more quickly than other children.
- There is a high correlation between positive self-perception, high cognitive competence scores, self-esteem, and interest and involvement in school music.
- Music experiences instill positive attitudes, a positive self-image, a desire to achieve excellence, an ability to set goals, cooperation, and group cohesiveness.
- Students participating in music outperform non-music students on achievement tests in reading and math. These differences become greater and longer the students participate in music.
- Students participating in music have a higher overall grade point average in high school and score 21-38 points higher on Scholastic Aptitude Tests (SAT’s) than do other students.
- By producing strong scholastic achievement scores, music contributes positively to the school environment. Music teacher staffing is a better indicator of overall educational quality than is the overall ratio of pupils to teachers.
- Many institutions of higher learning seek out students who have participated in musical organizations.
- Musical training can be a big help in getting to the top. 90% of more than 1000 chief executive officers and legislators said that playing a musical instrument as a child helped them develop character and leadership skills.
- Instrumental musicians are good citizens. Statistics show that the crime rate among musicians is lower than among the population at large.
- Music is an efficient and meaningful way to integrate different cultural attributes into the curriculum.
Quoted from Standard of Excellence, Bruce Pearson
Useful Music Resources
Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music
Established as Singapore’s first conservatory of music at NUS offering a 4-year undergraduate music degree program.
Echo Beats Music Production
Echo Beats is a dynamic music school that provides music courses like Professional Singing Course, Professional Composing Course, Pop Keyboard Course, etc.
Yamaha Music School
Yamaha Music School aims to help your child develop into a well-rounded musicianship. Together, with their structured courses, which feature assessments at the end of each module, you will be able to see your child improve. This simple philosophy is further grounded in several other well-proven principles, which have become hallmark of their music courses.
Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music
The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABSRM) is the world's leading provider of graded music exams and assessments. They are trusted and respected by teachers and students around the world. Over 600,000 candidates take their music exams each year in more than 90 countries around the world. They are committed to educational excellence, quality and innovation in the sphere of music education and to meeting the needs of music educators and their students.